- First, we have some breaking news: This year’s Idaho Healthcare Summit will be live-streamed to the Idaho State University campus in Pocatello. There’s nothing like the live experience where networking is half the value, but for those who can’t get to Boise from eastern Idaho, this will be a huge opportunity.
- The Idaho State Attorney General’s office has filed arguments in the state Supreme Court that a lawsuit seeking to overturn Proposition 2’s expansion of Medicaid is “meritless,” Betsy Russell reports. By the time of the 2019 Idaho Healthcare Summit, it’s likely that both the Supreme Court and the state legislature will have weighed in. We hope to have both Speaker Scott Bedke and Gov. Brad Little speak on that and other healthcare-related topics.
- Kaiser Family Foundation’s Drew Altman, one of my favorite bloggers on healthcare issues, has put out an interesting post on the politics of the recent Texas ruling that all of the ACA is unconstitutional.
- Innovation will be one of the major themes of the 2019 Idaho Healthcare Summit on May 21-22 at the Boise Centre. If you’re doing something innovative or know innovators whose work needs to be recognized, drop me a note at email@example.com.
- Finally, visit this space often for regular updates on Idaho healthcare, including news about the summit, innovative ideas from our sponsors, and more.
Click here to sign up for notification when we update the blog!